Sun burn or sun tan is a common problem faced by all of us, and the skin can get tanned any time it is not protected by sunscreen or clothes. The main reason behind skin tanning is a compound called melanin that is present in the skin. Our skin gets its colour thanks to melanin and people with darker skin have more melanin compares to people with lighter skin tone.
Some Homemade Face Packs for Summers…
1. Lemon and Aloe Vera Face Pack
2. Curd and Gram Flour Face Pack
3. Turmeric Powder, Yogurt and Honey Face Pack
4. Sandal wood and Rosewater Face Pack
Helpful Skin Tips for Summer
You can beat the summer tan and flaunt your short dresses and tank tops in style without the fear of getting tanned by following these few simple skin tips for summer.
- Keep yourself hydrated at all times by drinking at least 15 to 20 glasses of water throughout the day. This also helps in preventing skin dryness and keeping the skin moisturized.
- Just like winter, it is important to use a moisturizer in summer also, but it should be a water-based moisturizer that effectively tones and moisturizes the skin without making it too oily.
- It is important to keep the skin of the face fresh and clean by washing it with cold water 3 to 4 times a day, face cleansers should not be used more than twice per day.
- It is best to avoid going out in the sun as much as possible. You should try to avoid the sun during 11 A.M to 4 P.M because the sun rays are the harshest at this time.
- Warm showers during the summer season can further dry out your skin ans make it susceptible to tanning. So, opt for cool showers in order to keep the skin fresh and hydrated.